Rig untreated wood & galvanised seat
Length: 1800 mm
- The overall length of the bench is 1800 millimeters.
Structure: steel 80 mm wide and 8 mm deep
- The frame or structure of the bench is made of steel.
- The steel pieces are 80 millimeters wide and 8 millimeters deep.
- This suggests a sturdy and durable construction.
Seat and back: untreated wood
- The seat and backrest of the bench are made of untreated wood.
- "Untreated" typically means the wood has not undergone any chemical processes or finishes. It is in its natural state.
Mounting: on base plates
- The bench is mounted or installed on base plates.
- Base plates are likely used for stability and anchoring the bench to the ground.
In summary, you have a bench with a steel frame, untreated wood for the seat and back, a length of 1800 mm, and it is mounted on base plates. This combination suggests a design that prioritizes both durability (due to the steel frame) and a natural aesthetic (due to the untreated wood). The use of base plates indicates a consideration for stability and secure installation.
Any questions, please contact us here
ESTIMATED Lead time 2 Weeks depending on quantity
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff situations. We can guarantee dates or times of deliveries.