CLS (Cycle Lane Separator) Bollard:
The reflex material of the base combined with the rigid MDPE of the sign ensures that the bollard will withstand multiple impacts and return to upright without damage to the reflective surfaces, the sign or the base; thereby saving on expensive replacement costs. The reflectors are also recessed to further reduce potential damage with vehicle impacts.
- Ideal for providing a highly visible separation between cycle and traffic lanes
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- Flexible passively safe self righting base system
- Two recessed area’s for 360 degree RA2 Reflective bands
- Available in three heights
- Wide choice of colours
Reflector material purchased for our bollards has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
Reflective Bands: Two 100mm RA2 bands
Materials: Speciality base material with MDPE upper post (UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene)
Bounce-Back Base dimensions: 320 x 320mm
- CLS 1030: 1030H x 110W x 71D
- CLS 1000: 1000H x 110W x 71D
- CLS 800: 800H x 110W x 71D
- Shield Anchor
- Asphalt Anchor
- Concrete in Anchor
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Estimated lead time: 3-4 days
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff covid 19 situations. Speedy Street Solutions fully reserve the right to delay delivery due to any direct or indirect impact and without liability to any loss or financial penalty.