The unique DURABEL IceFree Mirror was developed to combat extreme weather conditions such as condensation and ice which affect the optical qualities of standard mirrors. The standard DURABEL mirror is backed by a Thermo-active gel to create the DURABEL IceFree which regulates the temperature of the mirror surface, thus preventing the formation of condense and ice.
- High quality stainless steel construction.
- Patented Thermo-active gel action.
- No costly electrical supply required.
- Effective down to -20°C.
- Eye catching red/white surround.
- Complete with brackets for 76mm dia. posts.
- 5 year guarantee against manufacturing faults.
Traffic regulation, traffic blind spots, production processes, warehouses, manufacturing units, logistics depots etc.
- Sizes (mm): 600 x 800 and 800 x 1,000
- Material: Polished stainless steel
- Frame: Integral with reflective Red/White border
- Bracket: Adjustable to fit 76mm dia. post
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Estimated lead time: 3-4 days
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff covid 19 situations. Speedy Street Solutions fully reserve the right to delay delivery due to any direct or indirect impact and without liability to any loss or financial penalty.