Flexible traffic posts are used to guide traffic or provide warning of approaching hazards.
- Self righting.
- Easily and quickly fitted in ‘cats eyes’ or optional base.
- Fitted with retro reflective white sleeves.
- Conforms to BS 873 Part 8 des. 1
Separation of single lines of traffic, to guide vehicles around or through a temporary obstruction, to form a barrier between contra flow traffic on motorways or dual carriageways etc. all of which can only be crossed by emergency vehicles.
Flexible Traffic Posts have a link joint within the post that enables it to recover after being hit or run over many times.
- Dia: 100mm
- Height: 46mm, 76mm, 100cm
- Colour: Red
- Sleeves: White retro-reflective. Cellular construction.
- Material: Polyethylene (Anti-aging)
- Base: (Optional)
Material: Recycled materials.
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 7-10 working days. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.