Flexible traffic posts are used to guide traffic or provide warning of approaching hazards.
- Self righting.
- Easily and quickly fitted in ‘cats eyes’ or optional base.
- Fitted with retro reflective white sleeves.
- Conforms to BS 873 Part 8 des. 1
Separation of single lines of traffic, to guide vehicles around or through a temporary obstruction, to form a barrier between contra flow traffic on motorways or dual carriageways etc. all of which can only be crossed by emergency vehicles.
- Diameter: 10cm
- Height: 46cm, 76cm or 100cm.
- Material: Polyethylene (Anti-aging)
- Colour: Red
- Sleeves: White retro-reflective. Cellular construction.
- Size: 27cm Diameter.
- Material: Recycled materials.
- Colour: Black
Flexible Traffic Posts have a link joint within the post that enables it to recover after being hit or run over many times.
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 7-10 working days. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.