This stainless steel bollard folds down and is ideal for reserving individual car parking spaces or vehicle access control such as emergency vehicles. It can also be used as a visual deterrent to restrict access into driveways. The post can be locked in both the upright and down positions.
Manufactured from brushed stainless steel as standard, these high-quality bollards are popular for their long-lasting durability and weatherproof properties which maintain their new condition for years to come. To keep this condition for as long as possible, use a steel cleaner with a microfibre cloth to wipe off any stains and buff the surface. This will maintain their original shine and new appearance.
- Diameter: 76mm, 89mm, 101mm
- Height (above ground): 1000mm
- Ground Clearance (in lowered position):
- D: 76mm, clearance 100mm
- D: 89mm, clearance 110mm
- D: 101mm, clearance 136mm
- Material: 2mm stainless steel
- Standard Finish: Stainless steel, polished to 320 grit
- Grades: 304, 316
- Weight: 6kg
- Tops: Flat top, semi dome, mitre top
- Base: Surface mounted
- Recess (25/50mm to 100/150mm groove
- Reflective Banding: Range of colours
2 x M10 bolts (recommended) and masonry drill required. These are not supplied.
BESPOKE PRODUCTS AND BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 2-3 working days. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.