Access Height Restrictor – Fixed is a Strong steel and aluminium construction ideal for restricting access to vans, commercial vehicles, caravans, motorhomes etc. to car parks, traffic lanes, etc. Chain suspended nudge bars can reduce height by a further 400mm.
- Easily installed.
- Restricts access.
- Five integral height levels.
- Strong construction.
Surface car parks, retail car parks, multi-story car parks etc.
- Size: 100 x 100 x 3mm square
- Base Plate 300 x 300mm. Drilled 6 holes 15mm Dia
- O/all Height: 3,010mm
- Widths: 3,230mm to 10,230mm (Above 6,000mm long Cross bar is supplied in two lengths and joined using steel insert)
Adjustable heights: 2,800mm, 2,650mm, 2,500mm, 2,350mm and 2,200mm (Heights can be reduced further by up to 400mm with nudge bars suspended on chains)
Cross bar: 105mm x 60mm
Optional Nudge bar: 40 x 30 x 2mm supplied with 6mm gauge suspension chain with threaded connectors
- Support Posts: Steel
- Chain: Steel
- Cross bar: Aluminium
- Nudge bar: Aluminium
- Posts: Hot Dip Galvanised and Powder coated Red
- Cross bar: White with Red Reflective panels
- Nudge bar: White with Red Reflective panels
- Can be supplied for permanent fixing in concrete
- Chain suspended aluminium nudge bar
Note: We recommend that appropriate signage is used with this product.
BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 1-2 weeks. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.