The flat top mild steel bollard adds obvious security to your landscape. As steel is exceptionally strong and will not fracture on impact, it is ideal for ram raid deterrence, protected parking and pedestrian walkways. Choose to add recess or reflective banding to enhance visibility in dimly lit areas and consider an anti-ram core to enhance their strength, reducing the likelihood of any damage being created.
To find the perfect solution for your needs, we offer a variety of different features and additional extras as well as the potential to create your own custom steel flat top bollards in the size of your choice.
- Standard diameters: 76mm, 89mm, 101mm, 114mm, 127mm, 140mm, 168mm or 193mm.
- Overall lengths: 900mm, 1000mm, 1100mm, 1200mm, 1300mm and 1500mm.
- Fixing options: root-fixed, bolt down/base plate, removable.
- Galvanised 3mm Steel + Powder Coated – BSEN ISO 1461
- Zonc Prime + Powder Coated
- A wide range of powder coat Ral colours (We will email you to confirm your Ral colour)
- Anti ram core
- Reflective banding
Bollards are supplied with welded fixing spikes to ensure firm ground anchorage. Excavate holes to depth of approx. 400mm x 300mm diameter and cast into concrete. Can be supplied with a base plate for bolting down or as a removable option, with sockets for locking in by padlock.
For a Full Installation Price: please contact us here
Our bollards can be made to meet your needs with specific heights, diameters, colours, and finishes. Call us today to discuss your requirements.
We offer a discount on bulk orders, helping you install high quality bollards at an affordable price.
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 2-3 weeks. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.