This telescopic post is popular in residential areas due to its easy operation and installation. It is also easy to service and is fully retractable when not in use. This post is ideal as a first line of defence as a deterrent against vehicle theft and can also be used to control unwanted parking.
These manually retractable bollards (raised and lowered using a secure 10 pin anti-drill and tamper proof lock) are useful as they do not require retro fitting into existing landscapes or need any electrical hook ups or hydraulic systems.
- Diameters: 76mm, 90mm, 114mm
- Heights (above ground): 580mm, 670mm, 850mm
- Bollard Wall Thicknesses: 4mm, 5mm, 7mm
- Sleeve: 4mm mild steel
- Outer Casing: 5mm galvanised
- Unit: minimum 20kg
- Operating: minimum 7kg
- Standard Finish: Hot dipped galvanised steel
- Ground Clearance: Flush with surface when not in use
- Lock: 10 pin anti-drill and tamper proof lock (awarded the “Sold Secure” and “Secure by Design” accreditation)
- Keys: 2 supplied, more available for a small charge
- Key Alike: Available if ordering more than one bollard
Installation: Set in concrete, lifts up with supplied key for easy operation.
Full Installation Available: please contact us here for a price.
Estimated lead time: 1-2 weeks
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff situations. We can NOT give dates or times of deliveres.