Sterling has an established profile, suitable for traditional and heritage environments.
- Fixing Options: Anti-Ram, Permanent
- Measurements (mm): 170Dia x 800H
- Materials: UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
The Sterling classically styled plastic bollard is a great alternative to steel street furniture, ideal for vehicle/pedestrian demarcation in traditional high streets.
- Attractive and practical alternative to steel decorative bollards
- Ideal for vehicle/pedestrian demarcation in traditional High Streets
- Authentic profile, suitable for traditional and heritage environments
- Maintenance free, will not rust and requires no painting
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for the Sterling has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 1 week. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.