The universal Penton is an asymetric design shelter. It is designed to be modular and can be installed as a single unit or multiple runs. Further add ons are easily attached.
The Penton shelters are manufactured from heavy duty 76 diameter x 3.6 circular hollow section steel end frames and 60 x 60 x 3.2 square hollow section roof supports. They are easily assembled using high strength shear resistant bolts and anti tamper nuts for security.
- Very tough construction, designed for durability and longevity.
- 5mm PVC clear view vandal resistant and UV protective glazing for easy view security and simple maintenance.
- Base fixed or sub base fixed versions available.
- Hot dipped galvanised to BS-EN-ISO 1461-1999.
- Polyester powder coated to most standard BS and
- RAL colours.
- Individual cycle stands or racks.
- Available in junior & senior sizes.
- Metal profile cladding.
- Bronze and opaque glazing available.
- Facility for lighting requirements.
- Helmet lockers.
- RAL COLOURS
- 3600mm x 2802mm wide x 2570mm high- 4 hoop stand
- 4100mm x 2802mm wide x 2570mm high- 5 hoop stand
- 5000mm x 2802mm wide x 2570mm high- 6 hoop stand
BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
For a Full Installation Price: please contact us here
Estimated lead time: 4-5 weeks
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff covid 19 situations. Speedy Street Solutions fully reserve the right to delay delivery due to any direct or indirect impact and without liability to any loss or financial penalty.