Flexible verge post that is designed to bend and withstand multiple collisions. High quality reflective top area and an economical design make it perfect for most verge post marking applications. Manufactured from moulded spring back plastic, it will flex right back into shape after being hit or run over.
- Large reflective area that conforms to RI EN12899-2 class R2.
- Almost impossible to damage permanently
- Complies to both European and British quality Standards.
- Made in the UK
Suitable Uses for the Flexible Verge Post
- Marking Hazardous bends within roads.
- Marking entrances
- Marking verges
- Warning of Hazards near road sides
- Creating a barrier between two carriageways.
|Height||Total: 130cm, When installing to white line: 85cm|
|Type||High strength, UV Stabilised PVC|
|Colour||Black with reflective markings|
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 2-3 working days. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.