Manchester Medium Density Polyethylene Bollard
One of four different fixing methods ensure that the Manchester Bollard can be sited in any environment. Available in Anti-ram, permanent, bayonet socket, or surface mount.
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for the Manchester has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
- Fixing Options: Anti-ram, permanent, bayonet socket, or surface mount (Refer to downloads)
- 75mm Banding Options: RA1 or RA2 high intensity
- Measurements (mm): 201Dia x 1010H
- Weight: 5.5kg approx. (permanent base version).
- Surface finish: Shot peen texture finish (banding recesses are a polished finish).
- Materials: UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 2-3 working days. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.