The modular traffic calming island, combined with the speciality flexible polymer of the sign, ensures that the bollard will withstand multiple impacts and return to upright without damage to the reflective surfaces, the sign or the base; thereby saving on expensive replacement costs. The reflectors are also recessed to further reduce potential damage with vehicle impacts.
- Ideal for providing a highly visible separation between cycle and traffic lanes.
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting.
- Bayonet bollard fixes in the modular traffic calming island base system
- Two recessed area’s for 360 degree RA2 Reflective bands
- Multiple heights and lengths available
Reflector material purchased for our bollards has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
- Reflective Bands: Two 100mm RA2 bands
- Materials: Speciality base material with speciality polymer upper post
- Measurements: Available on enquiry
- Fixing options: Available on enquiry
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Estimated lead time: 3-4 days
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff covid 19 situations. Speedy Street Solutions fully reserve the right to delay delivery due to any direct or indirect impact and without liability to any loss or financial penalty.