CLS (Cycle Lane Separator) DB Island
The vulcanised rubber ‘DB’ base combined with the speciality flexible polymer of the sign ensures that the bollard will withstand multiple impacts and return to upright without damage to the reflective surfaces, the sign or the base; thereby saving on expensive replacement costs. The reflectors are also recessed to further reduce potential damage with vehicle impacts.
- Ideal for providing a highly visible separation between cycle and traffic lanes
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- Bayonet bollard fixes in the vulcanised rubber ‘DB’ base
- Two recessed areas for 360 degree RA2 Reflective bands
- Two heights and lengths available
Reflector material purchased for our bollards has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
Reflective Bands: Two 100mm RA2 bands
Materials: Vulcanised rubber base material with speciality flexible polymer upper post
Measurements (mm): Available on enquiry
Fixing Options: Available on enquiry
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 2-3 weeks. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.