COMPACT Access Height Restrictor – Pivot action is a Strong steel and aluminium construction ideal for restricting access to vans, commercial vehicles, caravans, motorhomes etc. to car parks, traffic lanes etc. Can be easily rotated to allow access for authorised over-height vehicles, emergency vehicles etc. – lockable in open or closed positions with triangular key, optional cylinder-lock or locking pin (secured by padlock – not supplied).
- Easily installed.
- Restricts access to vans, caravans etc.
- Allows passage of authorised vehicles.
- Three integral height levels.
- Strong construction.
Surface car parks, retail car parks, multi-story car parks, private roads, drives etc.
- Size: 100 x 100 x 3mm square
- Base Plate 300 x 300mm. Drilled 6 holes 15mm Dia.
- O/all Height: 2,810mm.
- Widths: 3,205mm to 5,205mm. Two assemblies installed opposing each other can restrict access up to 10,450mm wide (Restricted width can be up to 12,000mm).
- Adjustable heights: 2,650mm, 2,500mm, 2,200mm (Heights can be reduced further by up to 400mm with nudge bars suspended on chains)
- Cross bar: 105mm x 60mm
- Optional Nudge bar: 40 x 30 x 2mm supplied with suspension chain 6mm gauge with
Carriage: Free UK Mainland delivery
Any questions, please contact us here
Estimated lead time: 1-2 weeks
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff covid 19 situations. Speedy Street Solutions fully reserve the right to delay delivery due to any direct or indirect impact and without liability to any loss or financial penalty.