This solar path light is a unique design. It is super slimline and two sided, designed to illuminate in both directions independently. It is ideal for lighting pathways or illuminating trip hazards.
Each side of the light has a control button which selects the mode for the corresponding side of LEDs:
- PIR Mode – Full brightness when PIR triggered, then returns to 15% brightness after 20 seconds of no movement
- Constant Light (dusk to dawn) – Constant illumination at 50% brightness
The high quality monocrystalline solar panel is also double sided in order to catch the maximum amount of sun optimum charging. Set in 2 layers of toughened glass, the integrated solar panel is extremely robust. The one solar panel charges the replaceable LiFePO4 lithium batteries, which in turn power both sets of LEDs. The batteries will retain their charge for even longer when only one set of LEDs are in use. Each side accommodates 10W long life LEDs with a high lumens output of 1000 lumens. When both sets are illuminated, this generates a huge 2000 lumens output. Both warm white and daylight white options are available.
Solar energy is one of the most innovative renewable power sources. It is excellent for the environment. It uses no power from the grid so no running or installation costs and no ongoing maintenance. It is the perfect solution to illuminating areas where hard wiring is difficult.
- 9V/3.5W Monocrystalline Solar Panel (up to 20 year life)
- Replaceable LiFePO4 Lithium Battery (LFP long life)
- Colour Temperature (kelvins): Daylight white (6000K) or warm white (3000K)
- Materials: Die cast aluminium, tempered glass
- Working Temperature: -20˚C to 60˚C
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Dimensions: 800mm x 220mm x 90mm
- Finish: Graphite black
- Illumination Area: Approx. 6m (both sides illuminated) x 3m
- Illumination Time: Up to 4 nights on PIR mode (from full charge)
- Charging Time: 10 hours (full charge)
The removeable, internal mount can be mounted to any flat surface including concrete using the supplied anchor bolts. Two substantial 4-fin aluminium ground spikes for soft ground are included. Alternatively, a set of J-Bolts can be purchased to root mount the light into wet concrete.
On particularly dull days the panels may not charge to their highest capacity and as a result illumination is not guaranteed throughout the entire night.
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 2-3 working days. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.