- Diameter: 114mm
- Height (above ground): 850mm
- Bollard Wall Thickness: 4mm (excluding polyurethane)
- Outer sleeve: Cast polyurethane
- Inner Sleeve: Galvanised steel
- Outer Casing: 5mm galvanised
- Unit: 52kg
- Operating: 17kg
- Standard Finishes: Black gloss
- Ground Clearance: Flush 6mm gauge galvanised lid
- Lock: 10 pin, anti-drill, high security lock
- Keys: 2 supplied, more available for a small charge
- Key Alike: Available if ordering more than one bollard
Set in concrete, lifts up with supplied key for easy operation.
This cast polyurethane telescopic security post has a galvanised inner steel core and is a hard-wearing alternative to a traditional cast iron bollard. Using high performance polyurethane, it creates a bollard with good impact resistance and low maintenance requirement. It is ideally suited to residential and commercial use where the customer wants security with aesthetics.
These manually retractable bollards (raised and lowered using a 10 pin, high security, anti-drill lock) are useful as they do not require retro fitting into existing landscapes or need any electrical hook ups or hydraulic systems.
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
We can offer full installation, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 1-2 weeks. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.