Eco 3RS Recycled Plastic Reflector Bollard with Steel Core
Our Recycled plastic bollard is made entirely from hard wearing plastic, and incorporates the plastic offcuts and other waste generated during manufacture.
We offer both a standard version which is suited to more moderate traffic areas, and an anti-ram model which has a 90 x 3mm steel tube core potted to a depth of 800mm to increase its strength of resistance against high speed collisions or vulnerable hot spots. This high visibility bollard is great protection for outdoor areas in use by heavy vehicles. It can be placed at either side of a door or shutter to prevent dangerous and costly collisions with walls and door frames.
- Manufactured from 100% solid reycled plastic
- 126mm diameter
- 1000mm overall height - standard 400mm below ground
- 3 x 25mm groove with White "diamond grade" banding
- Standard colour Black
- Anti ram is root fixed to a depth of 800mm to provide maximum protection
- We recommend a clearance of 1200mm maximum between bollard centres and minimum 1200mm between bollard and surface to be protected.
- Typically position as demarcation line between pedestrians and vehicles
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
ESTIMATED Lead time 3-4 days
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff situations. We can guarantee dates or times of deliveres.