The wall cycle rack holds 1 bike, a secure and economical solution for storing your bikes. It reduces the bike foot-print by storing them vertically. The wall cycle rack also supports the bike in a friendly way, as not to damage expensive wheels.
To use, you simply lift the front of the bike and place it's front wheel in the dock. For extra security, users can lock their bike in place with a secure D-lock and for transported bikes 2 wall docks can be used for stability. Locking bar is also available at the bottom if you would like another locking point.
- 305mm centre line gap between each wall dock
- Fits up to 75mm wide tyres
- Takes the weight of the heaviest bikes, including electric. Strong steel frame built to last.
- Resilient finish, suitable for outdoor use
- Requires 2x M8 Coach screws/bolts for wall fixing
- Simple to apply a bike lock to both wheel and frame
- Optional locking hoops at the bottom available for an additional locking point
- Fits bikes of different shapes and sizes: mountain, racing, town, bmx and child bikes
- Easy to use
BULK DISCOUNT AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 1 working week. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.