Heritage bollards have a traditional style, suitable for a range of situations. These DDA compliant bollards are ideal for traffic management and traffic calming schemes surrounding busy situations such as schools.
- Traditional styling suitable for a range of situations
- Ideal for traffic management and traffic calming schemes
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- DDA Compliant
- Choice of Class ref 1 or 2 reflective banding
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for the Heritage 150 Banded has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
- Materials: UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Estimated lead time: 1- week
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff covid 19 situations. Speedy Street Solutions fully reserve the right to delay delivery due to any direct or indirect impact and without liability to any loss or financial penalty.