Heritage bollards have a traditional style, suitable for a range of situations. These DDA compliant bollards are ideal for traffic management and traffic calming schemes surrounding busy situations such as schools.
- Traditional styling suitable for a range of situations
- Ideal for traffic management and traffic calming schemes
- Maintenance-free; will not rust and requires no painting
- DDA Compliant
- Choice of Class ref 1 or 2 reflective banding
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for the Heritage 150 Banded has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
- Materials: UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current situation orders placed today may take up to 1 week to arrive (THIS CAN CHANGE, PLEASE ASK FOR LEAD TIMES)