This pushlock lockable parking post, powder coated in black, folds down so is therefore ideal for reserving individual car parking spaces. It can also be used as a visual deterrent to restrict access into driveways or where vehicles are parked outside of the property. Installing access prevention bollards or posts will help to protect your vehicles from being targeted. This is an inexpensive way to protect your driveway and deter would be thieves. The post can be locked in both the upright and down positions.
- Post Type: Fold Down.
- Height when Raised: 900 mm (including the top mounted eyelet).
- Height when Down: 87 mm.
- Diameter of Post: 76 mm.
- Inner Diameter of Eyelet: 20 mm.
- Colour of Post: Black.
- Colour of Base: Black.
- Weight: 5 KG.
- Finish: Powder Coating.
- Material: Steel.
- Anti-Tamper Base Pivot Bolts: Yes.
- Locking Mechanism: Integral Lock.
- Keys Supplied: 2.
- Keyed Alike Options: Yes (optional extra).
- Size of Base: 160 (L) x 150 (W) x 87 (H)mm.
- Qty of Mounting Holes: 4.
- Diameter of Mounting Holes: 10 mm.
- Bolts Supplied; 4 (for concrete ground).
- Size of Bolts: 60 x 10 mm.
- Size of Spanner Required for Bolt Head: 13 mm.
Build in base available should you require this fitting into tarmac or block paving at an extra cost.
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
Estimated lead time: 3-4 days
PLEASE NOTE: Lead times are an estimate and orders placed today are subject to change depending upon material availability, courier workloads and Staff covid 19 situations. Speedy Street Solutions fully reserve the right to delay delivery due to any direct or indirect impact and without liability to any loss or financial penalty.