The durable plastic Bollard Covers are designed to protect steel bollards from weathering and erosion. They are extremely easy to fit, you just slide over the bollard and they will fit securely with a self-adhesive foam strip. No maintenance, no repainting and no rust. Available in yellow & black stripe, green, red and blue.
Bollard sleeves manufactured from low density polyethylene
Perfect for use around warehouses, car parks, or premises that use bollards
No maintenance or painting required
Protect bollards from rust
Easy to fit – just slide over existing steel bollard
Secure fit with self-adhesive foam strip
Sleeve is 1220mm high but can be cut to fit smaller bollards
- BS215: Maximum Height 1200mm, Maximum Diameter 215mm
- BS168: Maximum Height 1200mm, Maximum Diameter 168mm
- BS126: Maximum Height 1200mm, Maximum Diameter 126mm
- BS105: Maximum Height 1200mm, Maximum Diameter: 105mm
- Standard diameters: (2mm Gauge) 76mm, 89mm, 101mm, 114mm, 129mm, 140mm, 154mm, 168mm or 204mm.
- Overall lengths: 900mm, 1000mm, 1100mm, 1200mm, 1300mm and 1500mm.
- Fixing options: root-fixed, bolt down/base plate.
- 3mm (Gauge) Anti ram core
- Recess (A 25/50mm to 100/150mm groove)
- Reflective banding
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 5-7 working days. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.