Our Uk manufactuered Two Tier Bike Rack with Gas Struts is a pioneering and user friendly cycle parking system, with excellent space saving bike storage, superb usability and high value; allowing you to house twice as many bikes in the same area and space as any standard bike rack.
The unique aspect of the space efficient and cost effective "Two Tier Bike Rack" makes it exclusive which has resulted in a growing requirement for it; especially in areas of high population densities such as stations, shopping centres, schools, car parks and offices.
- Cycle stands are compact with a centre to centre distance of 375mm
- Minimum height required is 2400mm x minimum depth 1950mm (plus a recommended minimum entrance space of 1500mm)
- Easy lift gas strut fitted so lifting the bike up on the rack requires minimal force from the user, as per health and safety standards
To be comfortable, we advise at least a 3500mm depth and a width of:
- 4 bikes - 1225mm-1500 recommended for handle bars
- 6 bikes - 1600mm-1875 recommended for handle bars
- 8 bikes - 1975mm-2250 recommended for handle bars
- 10 bikes - 2350mm-2625 recommended for handle bars
- 12 bikes - 2725mm-3000 recommended for handle bars
- 14 bikes - 3100mm-3750 recommended for handle bars
- 16 bikes - 3475mm-3750 recommended for handle bars
- 18 bikes - 3850mm-4125 recommended for handle bars
- 20 bikes - 4225mm-4500 recommended for handle bars
- Simply add 375mm for each extra 2 bikes.
Ground Fixings: M12- Anchor Bolts Needed (Not Supplied)
For a Full Installation Price: please contact us here
BULK DISCOUNT AVAIABLE
Due to size (and to provent damage) Two Tier Racks are delivered on a MINIMUM OF 2 PALLETS.
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 3-4 working week. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.