The Sentry Bollard has been developed to help reduce accidents on rural roads by alerting drivers to hidden junctions.
- Fixing Options: All
- Top Banding Options: RA1 or RA2 high intensity
- Measurements (mm): 166mmDia x 1125H
- Materials: UV stabilised Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
BULK DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Any questions, please contact us here
These contemporary bollards come in a wide range of colours, effective for grabbing attention in its surroundings.
- 1125mm tall for increased visibility.
- Distinctive rings on the top section denoting a hazard.
- Choice of Class 1 and Class 2 retro-reflective banding material.
- Available in a choice of Ground Fixings.
- Durable and maintenance free polyethylene (MDPE) material.
- Wide choice of colours.
General bollards are not to be used as delineators (a delineator is a post, placed at the edge of a carriageway, to indicate the alignment of the road and/or to warn of a hazard during daytime conditions).
Reflector material purchased for our bollards has been manufactured in accordance with the CE marking standard.
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 1 week. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.