More space efficient than our Shelter range. Available in a range of sizes, we can manufacture the shelter to fit as many bikes as you need. How does it do it? Well, this shelter has our Semi Vertical Rack which holds the bike almost vertically. The heights are staggered between each bike so they can fit in more (305mm centre spacing). The rack will fit standard bikes, including mountain bikes with thick tyres, racing tyres and kids bikes.
Optional locking hoops are available for the rack, this is a secure steel bar that we add to the rack and enables the user to lock their bike with a D lock. When this is applied, the rack has 3 locking points: the frame, and both wheels.
Mild steel cycle shelter with bolt down fixing or underground fixing option as standard, the feet are adjustable. Available in a galvanised, polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish or hot dipped galvanised and polyester powder coated RAL code colour finish. Anti-vandal clear polycarbonate UV stable roof, with optional polycarbonate sides and back, and swing or sliding gates. Comes with optional cycle parking, galvanised semi vertical bike racks.
12 bikes: Length 4100mm Height 2100mm Width 1800mm
16 bikes: Length 6100mm Height 2100mm Width 1800mm
- Recommended for Schools, Colleges, Accommodation, Universities, Offices and Public Buildings.
- An extremely durable and resilient shelter, it has been structurally tested against the harshest conditions found in the UK and approved against BS EN standards
- Optional end polycarbonate panels to provide additional protection from the elements or to restrict access
- Optional cycle parking bike racks galvanised.
- Includes all assembly bolts, expanding foundation bolts for concrete plinth and arrangement drawing for assembly - no additional extras required
- No-crawl under perimeter with adjustable feet and allows for fixing onto uneven surfaces
- Complies with secure storage as required by the Code for Sustainable Homes
- 50mm box tube to BS EN standards
- Frame Hot dipped galvanised or polyester powder coated to BS EN ISO 1461:1999 standard finish - any RAL code colour. Or both which is recommended.
- Shelter comes with adjustable overground/underground fixing feet
- Single units can be placed alongside or opposite each other, to form larger cycle storage areas.
- Shelters and Enclosure come with latch and coded padlocks.
- Optional lock with 2 keys
- Or ask us about our swipe card ID locking system
- This bike shelter can help contribute towards gaining ENE8 Cycle storage credits when used in the appropriate situation, under the Code for Sustainable Homes
Please note under the current situation these are made to order, orders placed today may take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive (THIS CAN CHANGE, PLEASE ASK FOR LEAD TIMES)