Illuminated Night Owl
Illuminated Night Owl:
Complying with BS 8442 Pt 14, the one-piece, passively safe, Illuminated Night Owl uses patent applied for* technologies to bond Reflex and highly durable rigid polymer materials together, producing the tried and tested Night Owl base section that flexes on impact, bonded irreversibly to a strong, rigid sign carrier. This reduces the characteristic cracking and crazing found in the graphics of inferior products. Low running cost… up to 75% more energy efficient than conventional fluorescent illuminated systems.
High light output (Class L1).
- Low maintenance
- Reliable bounce back performance, irrespective of the type of impact (side scrape, side swipe or front on) with no mechanical parts to fail.
- Withstand impacts up to 100km/h, returns to upright, ensuring hazard remains illuminated and clearly marked (BS EN 12767:2007 100 NE4).
- High reliability Cree LED light source mounted completely below ground level to prevent damage on impact or direct wheel drive over.
- Translucent fluorescent, retroreflective material used as standard for high visibility (Approved to BS8408).
- Single- or double-sided options.
- Retroreflective panel on the bollard edge provides outstanding visibility.
- Factory sealed, IP67 rated light box fits securely within durable duct box (Duct box included as standard.)
- Adapter plates available to allow the Illuminated Night Owl to be fixed to popular base boxes.
- LED and power supply warrantied to be free from defects in materials, components and workmanship for six years.
- Low running cost… up to 75% more energy efficient than conventional fluorescent illuminated systems.
Any questions, please contact us here
Please note under the current COVID 19 situation orders placed today may take up to 2-3 weeks. This is subject to change depending upon courier workloads and availability - please contact us for current lead times.